- Interview, editorial write up, translation for various supplements & projects
- Attend press conference, conduct interview, video shooting & editing
- Meeting & coordinate with clients and work closely with sales & design team
- Generate stories, material sourcing & organizing photo shooting
- University graduate major in journalism / communication / language
- Excellent written & spoken English & Chinese
- At least 1-2 years working experience in relevant field, knowledge in video shooting & editing is preferred
- Outgoing, good communication & writing skill
- Self-motivated, work independently
- Able to meet deadline and work under pressure
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Interested parties please click Apply Now to submit your complete resume with compensation history, expected salary and REFERENCE NUMBER or by post to Human Resources Department, 3/F, Sing Tao News Corporation Building, 7 Chun Cheong Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, N.T.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
|Job ref no.||CT200036 (CT3125096-01#0006)|
Sing Tao News Corporation Limited (The Standard)
SING TAO NEWS CORPORATION LIMITED is a global media corporation with businesses focusing on Media Ownership & Services, Human Capital Management and Broadband Content & Distribution. Our reputed publications include Sing Tao Daily, The Standard, Headline Daily, East Week, East Touch, PC Market and many others. Our businesses cover Hong Kong, the PRC, the U.S.A., Canada, Europe and Australia. To cope with our rapid expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high caliber professional to join our dynamic team.