- Are you a born team leader? Do you know how to bring out the best in everyone? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– train, cultivate and retain great people on reporting and analytics services
– develop the knowledge, skills and experience along with the team members in carrying out preparation, submission and compliance in connection with local reporting and regulatory requirements
– manage team activities to achieve performance targets, operational level agreements and service levels
– see that the team is collaborating with internal partners to deliver the best service
You'll be working in the Reporting and Analytics Services Team in Hong Kong.
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
– experience in a role like this
– knowledge of wealth management and assets management businesses
– team management experience
– excellent organizational skills
– the ability to take responsibility and stay focused on objectives with a can-do-attitude
– an aptitude for information technology (for learning management system usage and other tools)
– methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail
– able to apply technical understanding to practical problems (you can’t be replaced by a robot)
– an excellent communicator
– customer orientated and focused on service quality
– always professional (but you have the human touch)
– fluent in english, cantonese and mandarin
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply Now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Interested parties please click Apply Now
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115703-01#0370|