- Analyze company fundamentals, financial data, and annual reports, generate investment ideas with proven reasons.
- Prepare research reports on Hong Kong listed stocks.
- Monitor existing investments and maintain database.
- Attend conferences and other relevant events.
- Report directly to the Portfolio Manager.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Bachelo r ’ s degree or above in Finance, Economics or other related disciplines.
- Candidates with science, technology, or engineering background preferred.
- Good financial analysis skills and solid understanding of market dynamics.
- Experience in buy-side or sell-side research is an advantage.
- CFA candidate or equivalent is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, analytical and detail-oriented with good communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel).
We offer Performance Bonus, Group Medical & Dental. Interested candidates please send your resume (word format preferred) to us.
*Personal information collected is for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.