- To conduct research on HK listed stocks
- To publish timely and quality company reports for Institutional Clients
- To assist research directors in the research of HK/China stocks
- University graduate with 2 years equity research or relevant industry experience
- Strong communications and writing skills; fluent in English and Mandarin
- CFA and/or strong accounting background preferred
- Good PC skills such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese typing
- Able to work independently
We offer 5 day work week, excellent promotion prospect and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume, current and expected salary and availability.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
|Job ref no.||CT3129593-01#7847|
Listed on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, Sunwah Kingsway Capital Holdings Limited (and its subsidiaries, or “the Group”) has been playing a key role in the financial services industry, offering clients quality services in capital markets, securities broking, corporate finance and asset management. We invite high caliber professional to fill the following position of the Group.