- Review global news and other sources and prepare market briefing notes with added analysis.
- Prepare financial models and forecasts. Construct a valuation of a company.
- Key role: Generate, write and present positive return investment ideas to pitch to senior analysts and equity sales.
- Compile a universe of companies for benchmarking.
- Update databases.
- Have an innate curiosity and an ability to be creative with your work. Be able to present complex ideas and concepts in a understandable form.
- University Degree in Finance or Economics preferred. Other degrees will be considered if financial proficiency can be demonstrated.
- 1-2 years of experience as an analyst in a reputable stock broking firm.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English is a must; solid command of Mandarin will be advantageous.
- Possess good analytical skills both in the qualitative and quantitative methods with the ability to appreciate macro-economic trends.
- Holder of SFC’s license for Regulated Activity – Type 1 or CFA is preferred.
Fresh University graduates are welcome to apply.
We offer competitive compensation package to the right candidate. Please click 'Apply Now' and apply with a cover letter and detailed resume to us.
(All applications will be treated in strictly confidential. Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 2 months may consider that their applications are unsuccessful.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.