The appointee is responsible for the following duties:
1. To provide assistance in a broad range of administrative duties, including writing clear and correct agendas, minutes and reports;
2. To liaise with various internal and external parties for activities;
3. To prepare drafts of newsletter and webpages; and
4. To provide effective office support and research related assistance.
Applicants are required to possess the followings:
1. A bachelor degree, preferably a higher degree;
2. Very good command of English and Chinese (preferably including Putonghua);
3. Strong sense of responsibility, effective organization and interpersonal skills; and
4. Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Terms of Appointment
Successful candidate will be appointed on a full-time fixed term contract. Renewal of contract will be subject to performance, service need and availability of funding. Fringe benefits will include annual leave, medical & dental benefits and gratuity, where applicable.
Application should be made online through the University’s eRecruitment System.
Deadline: 26 November 2018
|Job ref no.||18001PE (CT3117935-01#0043)|
Established by the Hong Kong Government in 1989, OUHK today has developed into a young, dynamic, full-fledged university. We began offering full-time face-to-face programmes since 2001 and currently have about 10,000 full-time and 9,500 part-time students in the five Schools at the OUHK with about 220 programmes of studies. In addition, there are about 2,000 full-time/part-time students studying in LiPACE.
The University strives to be a leader in providing open and flexible education to all, and to excel as a provider of higher education. Our full-time face-to-face programmes for qualified secondary school leavers are on par with other established universities across Hong Kong, and we are committed to advancing learning, knowledge, and research that meet students’ learning aspirations and society’s talent needs, focusing on practical and professional programmes. As a multi-mode university, we use innovative teaching and the latest education technology to offer world class education, guided by our core values of fairness, integrity, perseverance, and innovation.
We are now inviting application(s) for the following post(s) in the Research Office: