Department of Computer Science
[Initial appointment period: 6 months, subject to renewal]
Project Title: Intelligent assessment of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) based on gaze-posture-movement tracking fusion: principle, algorithm and system
• Set up a data collection system;
• Perform data collection with the system;
• Perform data analysis with statistical and machine learning tools;
• Prepare report writing based on the data collected;
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Principal Investigator or his/her delegates.
• A bachelor degree or above in electronic engineering/computer science/information technology or equivalent qualifications and experience;
• Proficiency in Matlab/C++/Python; and
• Knowledge of eye tracking and machine learning will be an advantage.
Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae, including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries to the Human Resources Office, Chu Hai College of Higher Education [E-mail: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]], quoting the position being applied for and the reference number.
|Job ref no.||(Ref: UGC/FDS13/E04/18/CT) (CT3118870-01#0010)|