($10450/month) (9 months contract)
Location: Sai Ying Pun/ Wan Chai
1. To assist officers in carrying out sampling exercise / market survey / reality check, data processing and analysis in support of risk assessment studies, standard setting, studies on salt/sugar reduction, review of guidelines, preparation of regulatory proposal
2. To perform data processing in relation to exposure assessment in support of risk assessment upon unsatisfactory import and export/food surveillance results and food incidents
3. To conduct literature search on international and national recommendations / standards of overseas countries in support of standard setting projects (e.g. pesticides, food additives), review of guidelines, preparation of regulatory proposal, management of food incidents / food safety related issues
4. To conduct background search on official information of overseas authorities for monitoring overseas food incidents under Food Incidents Surveillance
5. To maintain and update master list and dataset
6. To perform any other duties as assigned
1. Have a university Degree in Science/ Dietetics / Nutrition / Culinary Arts / Food Service Management / Food Science / Food Technology / Public Health from a Hong Kong university or equivalent
2. Have a good command of MS Excel, MS Word and Chinese Word Processing
3. Have experience in food safety or sampling project(s), research project(s) and knowledge in MS Access and SPSS statistical software is an advantage.
· From 9:12 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (8.8 hours) from Mondays to Fridays with one hour meal time.
*Fresh Graduates are most welcome*
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||CT3110702-01#0444|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: