(1) Plan and coordinate the scheduling and implementation of the research activities;
(2) Provide administrative support to research grant applications;
(3) Develop appropriate activities to promote research such as various forums and events;
(4) Establish research collaborations with academic researchers and institutions; and
(5) Maintain an effective record systems.
(1) A Master’s degree with relevant experience;
(2) Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, and knowledge of Putonghua;
(3) Proficient in computer applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing; and
(4) Able to work independently.
Application procedures: Applicants are invited to send their detailed curriculum vitae including current and expected salary, and direct any enquiries by clicking Apply Now
Recruitment will continue until the position is filled. Candidature may be obtained by nominations. The College reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation or not to fill this post.
|Job ref no.||CT3116513-01#1711|