As a key member of the team, the position will work closely with the Chief Science Officer, you will best utilize your scientific expertise focusing on:
• Performing cell culture, genomic analysis, ELISA assays, histology, flow cytometry and other molecular bench work
• Prepare and maintain 3D organoid cultures derived from human stem cells.
• human induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSC) generation, differentiation of various cell types, disease modeling and genome editing.
• Perform basic molecular biological and immunohistochemical techniques (RNA extraction, RT-qPCR, immunostaining, imaging, etc.)
• Summarize experimental data timely and assist in drafting figures, results, and methods for publication under the direction of the CSO
A doctorate degree (Ph.D.) or Master degree (M.Phil.) in Cellular Biology, Molecular Biology, or a related field is required. Extensive experience in cell culture and stem cell biology is required: in vitro work relies both on the culture and differentiation of induced pluripotent stem cells as well as sample preparation and culture of human primary tissues. Knowledge in flow cytometry, cell sorting and next generation sequencing is preferable. Previous work or a strong interest in Bioprinting is considered as an additional qualification.
*Please also submit a cover letter to introduce yourself.*
|Job ref no.||CT3124801-01#0004|