Working Hours : 9:00am- 6:00 pm
Location : North Point
1. Assist in preparing and processing , charts and statistical digest on public enquiries received and liaison activities conducted
2. Assist in the conduct and related duties of surveys and research ( including face-to-face household interviews, telephone interviews and online survey, etc.) for collecting public views on corruption-related issues.
1. Attained Level 2 or equivalent or above in five subject (including Chinese Language and English Language) in the HKDSE, or equivalent; or attained Level 2 / Grade E or above in five subject (including Chinese Language and English Language) in the HKCEE, or equivalent; and
2. At least two years' working experience in research/statistical work; or if have less than two years' working experience in research/statistical work, a higher diploma or an associate degree in statistics from IVE or tertiary institute or equivalent will also be considered ; and
3. Practical knowledge on general computer application software including MS-Office (Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) programming in MS-Excel ) and statistical package, preferably SPSS; and
4. Good communication skills and self-motivation
Interested parties please send CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or fax to 25730668
|Job ref no.||T2018-078 (CT3110702-01#0406)|
Established in 1996, Nova Management Consultants Limited is a reputable and well-known consulting company with core business in Human Resource management consulting.
NOVA offers a vast range of services in consultancy, executive search and training to a large international client base. Providing first-rate, quality services to clients across China and Asian countries, we specialised in human resources consultancy, recruitment and selection, compensation and benefits, employee relations and communications, training and education in line with economic development.
Headquartered in Hong Kong with associates in China and Asian region, NOVA employs highly trained and qualified professionals in running of our daily business.
Nova Management Consultants Limited
Suite 803, Two Chinachem Exchange Square, 338 King's Road, North Point, Hong Kong
Tel: (+852)2573-0118 l Fax: (+852)2573-0668
Please visit us: