- Carry out research for capital markets, asset management, new economy and life sciences
- Write, edit copy for thought leadership reports, opinion pieces and newsletters
- Advise stakeholders on considerations and suggest best approach to achieve objectives through thought leadership
- Work closely with designers and conceptualise ideas to ensure graphics and design illustrations are linked to the publication’s theme
- Analyse data including research results provided by third-party providers
- University graduate
- A minimum of four years editorial work experience - preferably with a financial services background
- Strong proven editing and writing skills, a key responsibility for the role
- Good understanding and knowledge of the firm’s activities
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to handle multiple tasks as well as manage complex projects and prioritise work loads
- Strong dual language skills required: English and Mandarin
- Proficiency in written English and Chinese
- Pro-active and detail-oriented with an ability to develop content ideas and insights
- Strong project management skills
- Flexible: ability to handle last minute issues
- Strong work ethics, resourceful and takes initiative
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
|Job ref no.||140425BR (CT3117920-01#0128)|
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.