1. Write various research reports in support of the bank business development
2. Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact with regard to competitive research, in particular in the areas of banking, fintech, and regional economic research
3. Keep abreast of developments in the financial sector and wider business environment
4. Collaborate with colleagues and contribute to other research projects as needed
5. Evaluate and track the status of research output, and further identify deficiencies and opportunities for improvement
6. Other tasks assigned by the manager
1. Ph.D. or Master degree in Economics or Finance
2. Enthusiastic about banking research, fintech, the financial market, asset management, etc.
3. A strong background in mathematics and data science
4. Proven track record of delivering research and competitive insights in a financial services sector, with good understanding of the banking industry
5. Minimum 3 years experience in business research, strategic analysis and / or competitive intelligence role
6. Ability to interpret and translate business requirements into relevant research and competitive intelligence projects
7. Understanding of, and ability to use, both qualitative and quantitative research methods, including financial analysis skills and techniques to display information and data
8. Excellent written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English
9. Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and under pressure of deadlines
To apply, please send the detailed resume By email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
|Job ref no.||EO/RE/09|
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)"] is the comprehensive and integrated commercial banking business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation in Hong Kong. Currently, CCB (Asia) has over 50 outlets in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services, treasury business and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.