Reservation and Ticketing Specialist (Airline Services)
Imagine a career where you can unleash your potentials in customer service; contribute your all-round abilities to enhance customer experience throughout the loyalty reward cycle; enjoy flexible time by working shifts and achieve work-life balance.
We welcome people with strong determination, customer service skills and a heart in customer service to join our team of experts.
Well established as a dedicated Service Centre representing Asia’s leading airline and multi-pillar rewards programme throughout the region, we offer a range of services and privileges to our customers with over 1000 partners worldwide for an exciting range of travel and lifestyle experience.
• Respond promptly the correspondence, emails, faxes and web-forms from customers related to reservations and ticketing
• Effectively resolve complaints and enhance customers’ travel experience through a strong collaboration with different partners
• Participate in the operations of hotline service team during peak traffic hours
• Handle ad-hoc tasks as allocated by Team Leader / Manager
To suceed in this role:
• Minimum Form 5 or Secondary School graduate, plus 1 year’s working experiences in customer services / travel industry preferable
• Good command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin, fluency in other foreign languages is an advantage
• Positive and courteous with a strong commitment to develop in the aviation industry
• Excellent customer service mindset with good communication and logical thinking skills
• Flexible-minded with the ability to multi-task and problem-solving skills
Fresh Graduates will also be considered.
Interested parties please WhatsApp 6421 4497 for enquiries or click Apply Now button.