Your main job tasks are...
- taking reservations from all different types of channels
- assisting and advising our guests on offers, promotions, equipment and location of our hotel over telephone and email
- communicating all booking details to our guests and bookers in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- interacting with associates from other departments to ensure that they are well informed
- ensuring that all bookings are in our property management system as per Penta standard
- maintaining an accurate and logical filing system for correspondence, relating to bookings and enquiries
In short: You hold a very important role as you are the first point of contact for our guests and bookers.
Ready to join Penta?
- Have you already worked in hospitality?
- Do you have excellent customer service skills?
- OPERA knowledge would be a plus, however, if new to you, are you able to learn quickly?
- Do you like to sell pro-actively and satisfying your guests at all times?
- Are you enjoying being on the telephone and sound friendly and binding?
- Do you like 5-day work week and wearing jeans at work?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us on 3112 8230 with your cover letter and CV specifying your job title, present and expected salary.
Pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is an equal opportunity employer.
We will contact qualified applicants within six weeks. All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.