This position will report directly to the Marketing Strategy Manager and will focus primarily on the trafficking and balancing of all creative workloads to ensure timely deliveries.
- Assist to establish and enforce a streamlined workflow of project-related processes to ensure time and resourcing efficiency
- Assist to manage all active jobs; conduct weekly (or as needed) traffic meetings to review status of jobs and prioritize work across marketing and design teams, resolving discrepancies as needed.
- Develop implementation plans. Allocate and coordinate resources and align them with other projects.
- Develop methods for monitoring project progress and report results on a regular basis.
- Assist to establish schedules and priorities for projects.
- Maintain a clear and reasonable vision of next steps and the big picture during project meetings and/or whenever project parameters change.
- Manage key internal and external relationships. Identify and resolve project issues, interdependencies, and conflicts. Ensure positive outcomes.
- Follow up / support with administrative and production if required
- Handle ad-hoc assignments whenever required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience managing simultaneous projects in a fast-paced agency, marketing, or creative services environment.
- Exceptional time management skills.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Solution-driven, even against challenging projects/situations.
- Ability to understand all production disciplines: print, digital, broadcast (multi-media).
- Good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work well with a variety of personalities and work styles.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career development opportunities to the right individual. If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with present and expected salary and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] .
For more information on Lai Sun Dining, please visit http://laisunfnbgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for applications for relevant / similar post(s) within the Group.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment only and will be destroyed 6 months after the interview.
|Job ref no.||CT3118862-01#0072|
Lai Sun Dining, a subsidiary of Lai Sun Group, is a high-end hospitality company that owns, develops, manages and operates a portfolio of luxury restaurants. Since introducing its first Chinese restaurant Island Tang in the heart of the financial hub in Central in 2008, the company today is managing 18 restaurants in Hong Kong, Macau and the mainland China, and many of those are the award-winning restaurants.
To cope with our rapid business development and expansion, we now invite enthusiastic and dynamic individuals to join us.