New Open - Western Restaurant in OP Mall Tsuen Wan
• Coordinate daily FOH & BOH restaurant operations in conjunction with the Executive Chef
• Deliver superior service and maximise customer satisfaction
• Organise and supervise shifts
• Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity
• Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations
• Manage the restaurant's good image and suggest ways to improve it
• Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste
• Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events
• Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices
• Implement policies and protocols that will maintain future restaurant operations
• Previous GM experience essential
• High-level of western F&B knowledge
• WSET II+ preferred
• Fluent English & Cantonese required
• Previous single site accountability
• Strong leadership skills & an ability to boost morale
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-centric with an eye for detail
• Operate efficiently with a subtle and persuasive manner
We offer competitive salary, free meals. Interested parties please click Apply Now by sending full resume with current & expected salary to us.
***Please mention the expected position & location applying for work.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Job ref no.||Tsuen Wan-GM-20200203 (CT3124671-01#0011)|
|Require to Travel||
Feather and Bone is a Premium Grocer & Restaurant concept . We are located in Central / Happy Valley / Clearwater Bay / Sai Ying Pun / Mid-Levels / & Wan Chai with new stores set to open in Tusen Wan Hong Kong.
Launched by the founders of the popular “Three Butchers" online deli, Feather and bone brings top quality meats sourced directly from Australian farmers to the heart of Hong Kong. In-store and through the online store customers can get premium cuts of meat hand-cut daily by our butchers. Our market-fresh produce is selected daily by our dedicated staff in addition to our selection of seasonal products imported from Australia, Europe and the US.