Working Hours: 6 days a week and 9 hours per day including meal break
- To be responsible for the smooth running of the restaurant and maintaining a consistent standard of service.
- To supervise all subordinates, making sure all delegated duties are being carried out in a professional and efficient manner.
- To provide training for service staff, monitor their progress and evaluate their performance.
- To be responsible for handling guest complaints and comments.
Compensation and other Benefits
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates, such as:
- Upon satisfactory completion of the probation, will be confirmed as a Permanent Staff
- The payment of Discretionary Bonus (subject to the sole decision and discretion of the Management)
- Entitled to the House's Medical and Hospitalization Scheme
- 2 Free Duty Meals per duty day at the Staff Canteen
- Free Shuttle Bus is available to and from Central/Admiralty and Hotel
- Provide relevant On-the-job Training
- Well Opportunity for Promotion
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to the Human Resources Manager, Bishop Lei International House, 4 Robinson Road, Mid-Levels, Hong Kong. or by Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
Tel : 2842 2499 Fax : 2525 8045
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.
|Job ref no.||CT-WA160504 (CT3113927-01#0011)|
(Member of Hong Kong Hotels Association)
Bishop Lei International House is owned and operated by the Catholic Diocese of Hong Kong, we provide a total of 227 rooms commanding a superb view of the city and the harbour.
Our website: www.bishopleihtl.com.hk
We have the following vacancy for outstanding individuals with high levels of energy, enthusiasm, team work, excellent customer service skills and lots of personal initiative: