- Provide full range of support in business planning and daily restaurant operations to maximise the brand performance and achieve the financial target.
- Monitor the customer service standard and build up the brand image.
- Ensure operations are in compliance with management decision as well as brand image.
- Liaise with various team to ensure smooth work-flow in coordination on every aspect.
- Work closely with Central Kitchen to ensure the food quality as well as product development and new product launching.
- Assist to set up the opening team and motivate the team.
- Food Safety Management as required by company standard and government legalization.
- Ad hoc assignments as required.
- 5 years' experience at F&B brand operation related managerial level.
- Having previous brand opening experience is highly preferred.
- Good knowledge and experience in Store Operation.
- Experience in Taiwanese Cuisine is an advantage.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- People-person and a love of customer service.
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize, able to multi-tasking, work under pressure and manage tight schedule.
- Highly communicative.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Good command in computer skills including Excel, Word and Chinese Word processing.
Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Operation Manager