Reporting to the Executive Director, Commercial Operations, the incumbent will be responsible for leading and monitoring the retail operations team to develop and execute retail strategies to drive business growth and achieve business and service KPI’s for the Park’s Souvenir, Games and Photo businesses. He/she has to make sure consumer-centric product assortment, drive revenue growth of the Park’s characters’ product lines, devise CRM programmes to achieve revenue growth from annual pass members, as well as champion new retail innovations, such as experiential retail, online & mobile commerce, etc. In addition, he/she will monitor, plan and optimize product assortment and manage stock levels of merchandise.
- Holder of bachelor degree or above, preferably with MBA qualifications
- With at least 15 years’ relevant work experience in retail strategies and operations, with at least 5 years in senior management capacity
- Knowledge in store concept development
- Experience in managing online and mobile commerce
- Interest in technology and innovation; dare to drive changes
- Strong leadership skills; good business acumen and strategic
- Excellent communication skills and able to work with people from different functional areas and levels
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
|Job ref no.||CT3117338-01#0325|