Our client is an international health products company. They have good development of innovative natural health and wellbeing products. Due to recent market expansion, they are looking for candidate with strong management experience, dynamic personality with high caliber to join them as Retail Supervisor.
* Assist District Manager to oversee daily shop operations and ensure compliance to company SOP, policies and guideline
* Manage and motivate team to achieve sales targets and ensure efficiency.
* Perform sales and inventory analysis, monitor safety stock level and effectiveness of auto replenishment.
* Generate sales data for District Managers for further analysis.
* Weekly and monthly reports are submitted on time and in required formats. Sales commentaries provide valid and essential information enable retail management team to keep their fingers on the pulse of sales, frontline and market changes.
* Arrange rostering, including man power arrangement and leave planning.
* Tertiary education, preferably in business discipline * At least 3 years retail management experience * Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills * Ability to resolve customer complaints and staff conflicts * Fluency in spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
Our client offers an excellent salary package with full employee benefits to the selected candidates. Kindly get in touch for more details.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Manny Chan on +852 3476 6337.
As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.