Our Jewelry Photo Editor/ Retoucher will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day production needs for our e-commerce product photography program. This role includes both product photography, video-taking and post-production. They will photograph fine jewelry, retouch, and prepare the final images for the website & internal use. The right candidate will be flexible, highly organized, efficient, and have a helpful and friendly attitude. They will be excited to develop their knowledge of product photography, retouching, and learn new skills relevant to imaging. This position is an opportunity to grow within a small photography team, working on revamping the product images for the website and & internal use. The Jewelry Photo Editor/ Retoucher will have a passion for learning and be self-motivated to pitch new ideas
Responsibilities (O n-Site)
- F ast turnaround of jewelry product images/video using our in-house photography system
- Implement a meticulous and creative approach to the photography process
- Retouch fine jewelry images to the company’s standard
- Manage digital assets, choosing, editing, uploading & filing
- Quality Control images, file naming, and asset hand off
- Check images throughout the process to represent best-in-class quality
- Ensure all necessary images have been shot and are accounted for
- You are smart, resourceful, flexible, and have a meticulous eye
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism in communication, attitude, and teamwork with peers and management
- Well-versed in Photoshop and can demonstrate the ability to create paths, color match, color correct, preserve natural shadows, and retouch various types of metals, diamonds, and gemstones.
- Have knowledge and understanding of both Windows and Mac OS
- Familiar with Excel
- Collaborate well with team members and give and receive direction/criticism well
- Are enthusiastic about the e-commerce/ retail industry
- You love solving problems, no matter how big or small, and are a creative thinker
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate. Please send full resume with current and expected salary to us
- Knowledge in Photography or related field is preferred
- Submit Portfolio
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strict confidence. Applicants not invited for interview within 16 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and all information submitted will be destroyed .
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.