A global financial services institute is looking for a seasoned Regional Rewards and HR Analytics Manager to join their HR team.
Reporting to the Head of HR, this will be an individual contributor responsible for the following but not limited to:
- designing competitive compensation framework across the APAC regions and ensuring it matches with global initiatives
- taking part in annual review cycle including budgets and bonus schemes
- analysing and providing Compensation reports in a timely manner
- reviewing and improving on HR policies related to C&B initiatives
- conducting HR reports and presenting on behalf of HR team to C-suite management
- work with regulatory bodies on HR risks and compliacne betters
- taking part in small projects in other countries on Benefit initiatives and other ad-hoc projects when assigned
The suitable candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Degree holder in any disciplines with minimum of 6 years of work experience in C&B function within MNC's companies
- articulate, energetic, with good interpersonal skills
- Strong IT competencies with Microsoft, Excel, and familiar with HRIS systems
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.