The key accountabilities of this role are to:
1. Support the data quality risk management with specific focus on designing appropriate data quality controls and coordinating with respective data owners for conducting validation checks
2. Support on the exposure validation for counterparty risk assessment and catastrophic risk assessment.
3. Support product risk analysis for Life and Health business lines.
4. Support risk management activities in Life and Health business lines.
5. Support the enforcement of the Solvency II Pillar II governance:
i. Enforcement of internal model policies such as data quality, model governance (change & validation policy) etc.
ii. Support the preparation of the Own Risk and Solvency Assessment Report and the Validation Report
iii. Support the documentation workstream
6. Support Emerging Risk Management to identify, analyse and report emerging risks relevant to AXA's Life and Health business lines and handle AXA Group Emerging Risks requirements
7. Support ad-hoc tasks arising from the Life and Health business lines when required
- At least 2 to 3 years of relevant experience.
- Degree in Risk Management, Statistics or related discipline.
- Strong desire to learn and further develop in the broader risk management field.
- Strong ability to organise, lead specific tasks independently and detail oriented.
- Strong analytical skills with advance knowledge of SQL / VBA / SAS / R an advantage.
|Job ref no.||190004FB_1556176246 (CT3118441-01#0183)|