Evaluate the credit portfolio of the bank. Prepare risk management reports to senior management and committees. Establish and review the credit risk policies and procedures with manager for the bank. Design and carry out stress-testing, limit setting programmes and concentration capital calculation for ICAAP report. Review, enhance and implement credit risk stress-testing models. Perform ad hoc projects upon request.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or relevant discipline; or Professional qualification in CFA/FRM/PRM with at least 5 years relevant experience in banking or financial markets;
- Good understanding in credit risk management;
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development; knowledge in counterparty credit risk is a plus;
- Strong analytical mind, independent, good problem-solving and multi-tasks handling ability;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good report-writing skills;
- Good command of PC skills and programming such as SAS, Excel VBA, Access SQL, and Chinese word processing is an advantage. Knowledge in Fermat and Bloomberg application is preferable;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Risk Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.