Establish, formulate and review the credit risk policies and procedures in line with the bank’s credit strategies, developments and the risk appetite. Assess the impact from regulatory requirements and market changes to review credit risk management policies and systems. Assess and review product programs from credit risk management perspectives. Assist in mainland subsidiary management and prepare credit management work plan.
- Degree holder in Risk Management, Banking and Finance, Economics, Law or relevant discipline; or Professional qualification in ACCA/HKICPA/CFA/FRM/PRM with at least 3 years relevant experience in banking or financial markets;
- Good understanding and knowledge in risk management and banking products such as loans, bonds, trade finance, and derivatives etc;
- Sound knowledge in the regulatory requirements on credit risk perspectives, with hands-on experience in latest risk management development; knowledge in counterparty credit risk is an advantage;
- Strong analytical mind and issues investigation skills, good problem-solving and multi-tasks handling ability;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good writing skills;
- Independent, committed, proactive, detail-oriented and responsible working attitude;
- Good command of PC skills and Chinese word processing;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is a must.
(Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered as Assistant Risk Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.