Responsible for the development, implementation and enhancement of credit risk rating models and systems. Monitor and report model performance. Formulate policies and procedures to facilitate the credit risk models implementation.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above in Risk Management, Statistics, Quantitative Finance or related disciplines preferably with professional qualification in ACCA / CPA / CFA / FRM / PRM;
- In-depth knowledge in Basel regulatory requirements and banking practices in credit risk management is essential;
- At least 4 years experience in the development of credit risk internal ratings-based system is preferred;
- Sound knowledge in statistical and quantitative analysis and familiar with SAS, Excel VBA, SQL and MS office;
- Analytical, independent, possession of good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Putonghua is preferable.
(Candidate with less relevant experience will be considered as Assistant Risk Management Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.