Be responsible for the following:
- Monitor the firm's investment portfolios and investment markets, work closely with the investment team and senior management.
- Build up portfolio risk measurement models and tools to monitor, evaluate and summarize trends associated with specific securities and markets, sectors and geographic exposures in the portfolios. Communicate findings and lead discussions on key risk/opportunity attributes.
- Analyze and assess the risk/reward profiles of new trading strategies.
- Develop and continuously improve firm's reporting infrastructure for monitoring, evaluating, and communicating risks across the investment portfolios and related markets.
- Support trading strategy development, implementation and optimization.
- Work closely with investment team to provide quantitative assistance and explore their needs/requirements on analytical models.
- Handle other risk related functions and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Liaising and managing relationships with governmental and regulatory authorities of PRC on relevant matters Skills & Experience
- Native English Speaker and Degree holder in Quantitative Finance, Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- 5 years' of risk management experience in hedge fund or related industry;
- Strong experience in risk management with strong knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, FX, Commodities and Rates;
- Good knowledge of programming skills, especially MS VBA and Python; - Experience with database development, e.g. MS Access and MySQL;
- Experience with Bloomberg and other popular financial systems;
- Experience with equities, fixed income and derivatives trading is an advantage;
- Numeric-sensitive with passion in financial sector;
- Good interpersonal, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Self-starter with positive attitude and a good team player;
- Mandarin language skill is a plus but not a must.
- Highly organised, detail oriented, and have a sense of urgency to complete tasks promptly but accurately.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Based in Shenzhen, PRC but will be required to commute to Hong Kong from time to time if so requested by the management.
Interested parties, please send resume by clicking Apply Now with quoting reference no. 67447D
|Job ref no.||CT3127825-01#9159|