Avalon SteriTech strives to provide next-generation cleaning, disinfection and sterilization technology infrastructure for public spaces. Led by a diverse team of world-class scientists, medical doctors, academic advisors and business professionals, we are able to use our knowledge and market insights to deliver customized solutions that address unmet public health needs.
To cope with the needs for future growth and development, we are inviting candidates with high calibre to join our team. You will report to the Channel Operations Manager.
- Provide technical and maintenance support to warehouse and R&D workshop, and onsite support to clients
- Support repairing, installation, and testing for robotics related products
- Identify possible issues and conduct troubleshooting related to products and equipments
- Handle supporting calls from customers
- Handle daily repair reports and documents
- Assist in other ad-hoc assignments.
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Diploma holder in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- 5 years of relevant working experience (consumer, electronics or robotics products are highly preferred)
- Diligent, strong sense of responsibility, and able to work under pressure
- Public holidays and overnight shift duties might be required to support client’s requests
- Immediate availability is preferred
- Candidates with extensive experience but lower qualification will also be considered
Personal data provided will be used for recruitment and related purposes only and strictly in accordance with the relevant Personal Data Policy for Employment.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.