The coordinator role is responsible for supporting and providing assistance to the Business Partner team within the HCM division at Goldman Sachs (GS). The fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment offers the opportunity to support GS' revenue divisions. Responsibilities include team administration, ad hoc reporting, event organsition. The goal of this position is to ensure that the day-to-day GS Business Partners operations run smoothly and effectively.
· Ad hoc reporting / basic data analysis
· Direct flow of employee inquiries to appropriate contacts, schedule meetings as necessary
· Additional activities that would help assist with the hiring, on-boarding, exit process
· Meeting and interview coordination (printing, consolidating documents, booking meeting rooms, tracking action items, etc.)
· Employee personal documents filing
· Team phone coverage and Assist with ad hoc projects
· Bachelor's degree
· Administrative and/or Human Resources experience preferred but not essential
· Ability to work in a team environment with a blend of onsite and offsite team members
· Detail oriented with exceptional organizational and time management skills
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a fast-paced environment with high volume
· Assertive and proactive; positive attitude; always willing to learn; resourceful
· Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to interact with numerous individuals
· Working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114387-01#7152|