1. Implementation of 14 elements of safety management system.
2. To give advice on Safety matters.
3. Monitoring the safety performance of workers.
4. Ensure the Safety Regulations are complied with by maintaining frequent site inspections, training and liaison with site personnel, subcontractors and government official.
5. Prepare safety report, meeting minutes and safety promotion.
6. Prepare, implement, maintain, monitor and review all site safety matters.
7. Prepare materials/documentations for internal and external Safety Audit and ISO Certification.
8. Ensure that all site activities and plant complies with all environmental regulation.
9. Conduct risk assessments and safety inspections.
10. Conduct accident investigation.
Register Safety Officer
At least 1 years post RSO exp.
Diploma or above in Occupational Safety & Health / or equivalent disciplines recognized by LD
Holder of Environmental academic qualification is preferable
First Aid Certificate Holder
Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing