An enthusiastic Safety Officer is required to lead the health and safety management on a major landfill project in South East New Territories.
Based primarily on site in the project office in TKO
- Conduct regular walk through inspections of construction areas, and write up Potential Risk review report on projects addressing HSE, contracting and insurance aspects
- You will be expected to execute and maintain the Health and Safety Management System of the project’s division.
- Make sure the offices and the project construction sites comply with the safety standards at all times.
- Any major accidents that occur will be investigated by you and reported accordingly.
- Conduct high risk method statement audits and also to organize drills in preparation for possible incidents.
- Give knowledgeable advice to senior management and others regarding health and safety issues.
- Ensure smoothly progression of projects and in accordance to local OHS standards and regulations
- Manage site teams of ongoing projects and build liaison with client
- Monitor daily operations on site and identify any potential risks
-5-10 years of relevant safety related experience on civil infrastructure projects.
- Relevant safety experience in rail projects is much preferred
- Environmental management experience is advantageous
- Fluent in spoken English and Cantonese
- Immediate availability will be an advantage
-BSc/Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health
-Registered Safety Officer in Labour Department, HKSAR
-Holds train the trainer certificate
-Holder of valid first aider certificate preferable
Our client is a major global waste, water, and waste to energy services provider. With offices across China, Asia and the west, it strives to provide sustainable solutions to its clients.
Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
Interested parties please click Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#3987|
Maxim Recruitment is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with offices in Hong Kong, Dubai and in the UK. We are experts in the recruitment of Quantity Surveyors, Commercial Managers, Engineers, Planners, and Claims Consultants in the construction and property sector.
Visit http://www.maximrecruitment.com/hong-kong-asia/ to see all our latest job vacancies in Hong Kong and http://www.maximrecruitment.com/jobs/ to search our hundreds of other live vacancies around the world.
We have been specialists in construction recruitment since 2003 and have many vacancies with leading construction and property employers that are not advertised anywhere else.