- As a member of the safety & environment team, promote health, safety & environmental protection at work;
- Support project teams and works teams for site safety & environment administration and operation;
- Prepare and issue a “Confined Space Entry Permit" to ensure all necessary safety precaution measures are implemented during the course of confined space works;
- Conduct daily on-site safety inspection and exercise the right to stop un-safe act;
- Arrange safety & environment training and conduct toolbox talks to workers.
- Prepare safety reports, risk assessment and other site document;
- Organize and attend safety committee meetings;
- Perform first aider role and assist on workers rehabilitation caring.
- Assist on accident/incident/near-miss investigation and continual improvement programs;
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Relevant qualification such as Certificate in Safety Supervisor;
- Competent persons certificate in confined spaces and has at least one year’s relevant experience;
- Holder of valid and registered green card, first aider card etc.
- Good knowledge of relevant Safety legislation, practices and guidelines;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing;
- Work independently, self-motivated, with a high sense of responsibility and good communication skills; &
- Immediately available preferred.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.
Interest parties please send your application letter & CV including current and expected salary, date of availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Please quote the job reference number and job title on the subject)