• Implement, maintain, monitor and review Safety Management System and Policies
• Conduct site safety inspection, incidents/accident investigations
• Prepare materials for safety report, meetings, promotion and safety training
• Identify the potential hazards for site safety and monitor the prevention measure
• Prepare materials/documentations for internal and external Safety Audit and ISO Certification
• Higher Diploma or above in Occupational Health and Safety or related disciplines
• 2 - 6 years’ relevant experience in construction site safety
• Mature, well-organized, independent, strong sense of responsibility and possess good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese and Putonghua
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlooks) and Chinese word processing
• Holder of First Aid Certificate is an advantage
• Immediate available is preferred
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with current and expected salary, and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] (Please quote reference number & position.)
*Personal data collected will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.
|Job ref no.||SBHR-2018-0519SS (CT3111994-01#0236)|
SUCCESS BASE Engineering Ltd. is one of the pioneer fitting-out contractors and furniture manufacturers in HK, PRC and Macau. Our job reference mainly focused on interior design, fit-out construction and renovation projects both in residential and commercial applications. Our clients included major local and international brand retail chain stores, hotels and high-value commercial and residential project developers in HK, PRC and Macau. To cope with our continuous expansion, we are searching for high calibre candidates to join our team. More information is available at www.success-base.com.