DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Perform the safety training to all Transportation staff
2) To perform ramp observation for all ramp operators
3) Investigate and prepare relevant reports in regards to safety/accident/injury incident.
4) Database maintenance for staff training records as well as airlines security procedure
5) Issue memo and perform briefing for Transportation staff.
Shift duties, 10.5 hours a day and 5 days a week. Overtime is required as operational needs.
We offer attractive remuneration package and good career prospect to the right candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date available to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
For more details, please visit our website www.lsgskychefs.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment related purpose
|Job ref no.||CT3121564-01#0115|
The LSG Group is the world’s leading provider of end-to-end onboard products and services for the travel industry. It possesses a strong portfolio of independent expert brands: LSG Sky Chefs (catering and hospitality, including lounges), Retail inMotion (onboard retail), SPIRIANT (onboard equipment) and Evertaste (convenience food).
The LSG Group is headquartered in Neu-Isenburg, near Frankfurt, Germany. In 2018, its 35,500 employees achieved consolidated revenues of EUR 3.2 billion and produced 719 million meals. Additionally, the LSG Group has a rich network of joint ventures and partnerships around the globe, generating non-consolidated revenues of EUR 1.4 billion. http://www.lsg-group.com/