- Provide sales administration support to sales team, experience in sales coordination, order & invoice processing is preferable
- Handle monthly stock take, provide regular sales analysis and reports
- Handle general warehousing tasks (such as arranging logistic, moving goods, sorting out warehouses, taking inventory, updating inventory records)
- Prepare labels for in-coming shipments
- Liaise with internal and external parties on operation related issues
- Handle ad hoc duties as assigned
- At least 1 year working experience
- Proficient in MS Office application such as Excel, Chinese Word Processing etc , experience with the Adobe Illustrator is preferable
- Able to communicate in Cantonese and English
- Good communication skills, responsible, interpersonal skills and analytical ability, self-initiative, able to work under pressure
- Immediately available is preferable
We offer 5 days work with competitive remuneration package, double pay and fringe benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties please apply in full resume including current and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.