• Handle Sales Order processing, project coordination and shipment arrangements
• Co-ordinate with suppliers, warehouses to follow up on deliveries for clients/ dealers.
• Payment follow up with suppliers and clients
• Able to strictly follow workflow/ procedures and meet deadlines/ schedules
• Assist in other ad-hoc duties assigned as required
What You Should Have
• Proficient in Excel and Chinese Word Processing
• Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
• China trade experience & knowledge of logistics handling are highly preferred
• Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, responsible, careful, hardworking and independent
JEB Group prides itself for having a fun, energetic and innovative open-plan office/showroom as well as exciting projects and renowned clients. Work hard play hard is what we believe. We welcome all like-minded talent to join our family. Get in touch by clicking Apply Now with job ref. number [JILCT286] quoted in email subject. To stay tune with our latest movements and openings, please visit https://jebgroup.com/jeb-careers
|Job ref no.||JILCT286 (CT3126016-01#0027)|
The JEB Group is a comprehensive supplier of architectural products and services and consists of JEB Acoustic Partitions, JEB Architectural Finishes (interior finishing products and services), and JEB Furniture Solutions (design-driven imported furniture for commercial and hospitality interiors).
Our Mission: To assist the individual architect or designer with unique and flexible solutions by providing quality innovative architectural products and systems, combined with exceptional project management service, delivered and communicated in a timely and cost effective manner.