- Participate in an APAC Sales Solutions wide project and provide support to APAC Sales
- Align with multiple functions and regions
- Lead and execute programs with local Sales in each market
- Experience in change management and project management is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science
- 2-4 years' related experience
Working Location: Cyberport
We are looking for an experienced Sales Analyst for our Asia Pacific Sales Solutions Department. You will provide planning, analytical, communication and project management supports to the Asia Pacific sales organization. Your duties will include managing regional projects, designing processes, completing detailed analysis of complex data, and providing reports and recommendations. You will also involve in powerpoint presentation preparations, working with regional and global project stakeholders.
You should hold a bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or related fields with two to four years' related experience. Strong in analytical skill, project management and excellent command of written and spoken English are essential. Experience in transport industry will be an advantage.
- Provide comprehensive sales support to APAC sales teams covering a highly-affluent, international clientele.
- Analyze sales performance and provide action-oriented insight to sales management.
- Manage projects as assigned, oversee timeline, progress and inputs of different stakeholders.
- Partner with various departments and sales leaders to streamline business processes to improve customer experience
- Identify sales effectiveness challenges and design and develop solution to systematically enhance the sales productivity.
- Prepare communications on project progress for sales leaders and briefing materials for sales teams on new solution roll-out