- Develop and prepare metrics reports and ad hoc reports to management in order to facilitate business decision making process.
- Analyze business data and alert management the business trend and segmental customer behavioral changes germane to business strategy.
- Assist management in developing and reviewing sales strategies to increase sales productivity.
- Work closely with internal parties on business operations and initiate on-going process improvement in particular for performance tracking.
- Provide business views on customer behavior and trend.
- An university degree in Statistics, MIS or other related disciplines
- 2 years or more relevant working experience in business intelligence, customer analysis, customer segmentation, MIS or related fields
- Excellent command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, Oral Mandarin will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work independently as well as be a team player
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Enjoys multi-tasking and administrative work in a fast paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing international company with career development prospect. We offer attractive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Please send a comprehensive resume stating job title, academic qualifications and expected salary to The Human Resource Department by clicking Apply Now to submit your application.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidential and be used for the purpose of selection only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#0278|
Founded in 1980, Herbalife is a global nutrition company with the goal of helping people achieve healthy, active lives. Our products include protein shakes and snacks; vitamins and nutritional supplements; sports, energy and fitness drinks; and skin and hair care products. They are available exclusively through dedicated Independent Herbalife Members in more than 90 countries. The company has over 8,000 employees worldwide and its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF) with net sales of US$4.5 billion in 2015.