- Assist with the implementation of the marketing plan to drive brand awareness, enhance social media presence including Facebook, IG…etc.
- Create and co-ordinate all social media requirements including campaign management, in-house communications and website updates
- Develop presentations and marketing material, managing the effective distribution of marketing materials, both print and online
- Assist in organizing the exhibitions, trade shows and seminars
- Create company branding guidelines, ensuring consistency of branding across all marketing materials
- Assist in formulating sales and purchasing documents and reports, tracking and analyzing sales performances of brands
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Travelling required
- Diploma holder or above in Marketing or Business Administration
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in marketing, experience in FMCG will be an advantage, fresh graduates will also be considered
- I ntermediate skills with MS Office
- Basic knowledge in graphic design software (e.g. AI, Photoshop, GIMP)
- Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and proactive, strong in sense of food industry trade and retail
- Familiarity with social media, mainly IG, FB, WeChat, with experience in handling other social media platform in China will be advantaged
- 5 Working days
- Good salary package
- Bank Holidays
- Double Pay
- Dental & medical coverage
Interested parties please send your resume with available date, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.