1. Support in administrative affairs:
a) Coordinate sales team meetings and travel schedule;
b) Manage daily administrative work in regional office, including fixed assets management, office supplies procurement /register;
c) Keep an order filing to ensure key documentations are well filed and easily identified.
2. Collect and tracking sales data and deliver regional sales reports & analysis on regular basis or upon request.
3. Assist and organize hotel event support, marketing material preparation as marketing role.
4. Other tasks assigned.
1. Strong communication skills and coordinating skill.
2. Ability to multi-task, detail and result oriented with great time management.
3. Reliable and honest.
4. Fluent in Oral and written English.
5. Excellent Microsoft Office Skills.
6. Good Data Analysis Skills.
7. Bachelor or above Degree, Marketing, Business and language major preferred.
Established in 2004, Select Property has sold over 10,000 properties worldwide in more than 100 countries, making us one of the UK’s largest sellers of overseas property.
With offices in the UK(Manchester), Dubai, Hongkong and Shanghai, Select Property markets and sells property in the UK and overseas in carefully selected locations to offer our customers the strongest property investment propositions. Select Property’s premium property brands are dedicated to designing and delivering the best residential accommodation in the UK.
We are an ambitious company with big plans and expect a lot from our employees. In return we offer a vibrant working environment, competitive salaries, and reward success with incentive schemes and company outings including opportunities for overseas travel. There is certainly no ‘glass ceiling’ here; successful individuals are quickly recognized and rewarded accordingly - a career at Select Property can be whatever you make of it.