Eastop Computer Consultants Ltd is an ERP developer and providing ERP solutions since 1993. To cope with our rapid business growth, we invite dynamic and aggressive IT talents to join our expanding teams.
- Coordinate with Sales and Marketing Team and support managing digital marketing & sales activities including social media LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Launch webinars, some electronic direct mail, email campaigns and run related reports
- Perform data analysis of marketing and sales campaigns, including case studies
- Design and update marketing materials including sales presentations, product videos and service e-brochures, etc.
- Occasional marketing events like products seminars/webinars and trade fairs
- Responsible for order follow up, liaise with customers and internal parties
- Provide clerical support to the Sales and Marketing team
- University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related discipline
- 1 year or above working experience preferred
- A good team player, self-motivated and result-oriented
- Good PC knowledge
- Fluency in spoken and written communication in English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is an advantage
- 5 days work
- On-the-Job training
- Attractive incentive scheme
Interested parties please quote the job title and send a detailed resume with CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARIES and available date by clicking [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.