Our Client, a PR and Marketing company, is looking for a Sales and Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team.
• Maintain good relationship with clients
• Develop sales and marketing strategies on growth the revenue and implement sales action plans
• Explore new sales opportunities and develop new accounts
• Prepare sales proposal, materials and sales presentations
• Strategic PR campaign design and presentation
• Degree in Public Relations or Marketing Communications or related discipline
• At least 1-2 years experience in B2B sales, PR and Marketing industry is Highly preferred
• Basic knowledge on social media management is an advantage
• Excellent strategic planning skills, presentable and comfort with client interfacing role
• Independent, self-motivated, hard working
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills in English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
• Immediately available is highly preferred
• An attractive and competitive remuneration package
• Internal training
• 5-day work per week
• 10 days annual leave
• Fun, young and joyful office environment
Interested parties please apply online with a MS Word formatted resume with your current/last and expected salary clearly stated, to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ].
|Job ref no.||229-20180512SME-DY (CT3115853-01#0005)|
|Require to Travel||
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN) is the world’s workforce expert, creating innovative workforce solutions for nearly 70 years.
As workforce experts, we connect more than 600,000 people to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries every day. Through our ManpowerGroup family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – we help more than 400,000 clients in 80 countries and territories address their critical talent needs, providing comprehensive solutions to resource, manage and develop talent. In 2016, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the sixth consecutive year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. ManpowerGroup helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. In Hong Kong, the ManpowerGroup suite of solutions is offered through ManpowerGroup® Solutions, Manpower®, Experis® and Right Management®. More information on ManpowerGroup Hong Kong is available at www.manpower.com.hk.