- Report to Sales Manager and provide assistance for sales activities, marketing and promotional campaign as well as administrative work related to product sales.
- Create new business opportunities, explore new customers and expand customer data base.
- Maintain good relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance provide professional after-sales services.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- F.5 / DSE or above, minimum 2 years of sales experience will be an advantage. Fresh graduate will also be considered as trainee.
- Candidate with more experience would be considered as senior sales and marketing executive
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals, good interpersonal skills, work independently and responsible.
- Good team player, able to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, good English and Chinese typing skill preferred.
- Good network with properties management offices, interior designers, architects and contractors will be an advantage.
- Strong communication skills with good command of spoken & written Cantonese, Mandarin and English.
- Immediate availability is preferred.
We offer attractive remuneration package & benefits to the right candidates including transportation allowance, 12 days annual leave, MPF and medical insurance . Please send us your C.V together with a cover letter stating position applied, available date, present and expected salary.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.