• Report to Managing Director
• Assists Managing Director to review the overall sales planning in quarterly and annual
• Familiar knowledge of Retail, FMCG, Skin Care and Cosmetics business flow and operations
• Develops, deploys, and leads the activation of all brands sales strategies
• Manages and provides leadership of developing joint business plans with key account customers
• Delivers financial objectives and other strategic account objectives
• Manage business reviews, including analysis and development of action plans that address issues and opportunities
• Manage the Company’s Sales and Operations
• Monitor and motivate sales team to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets
• Identify, implement, and tracks key account metrics
• Operates as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to customer needs and concerns and follow up with all inquiries on daily basis
• Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships and business network with existing and potential key customers
• Work closely with Brand Marketing to identify and pursue new opportunities that will improve product awareness, shelf presentation
• Responsible for managing various aspects of sales administration tasks and completed in professional, accurate and on-timely manner
• Responsible for providing sales materials and compliance: specs, price lists, regulatory documentations, and other documentations
• Monitor closely on stock inventory and purchase order execution on daily basis
• Provide purchase and sales report on daily basis
• Strong leadership to coach teammates to fully understand the business flow
• Set up objectives, meet targets. handle projects by priorities in the best ways you can and assign jobs to the individually responsible Sales Managers to activate them with your precise guidance and close supervision
• Conduct performance appraisal to provide positive career growth plan for the teammates
• BA/MA Degree holder in Marketing, PR, Business or a related field
• Minimum 10 years or above of related hands on experiences
• Familiar in beauty trading and distribution industry
• Proven experience to organize industry convention and fair planning
• Able to travel for business if required
• Drive for results and leadership skills
• Proven ability to develop sales strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Constantly be updated with latest sales trends and practices
• Extremely comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with clients
• Excellent in Excel and ERP inventory system
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
5 days works, bank holiday, 0930-1830, performance bonus, medical insurance, purchase discounts benefits on company products.
Interested parties please send resume via email
Candidate should states current and expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
IMMEDIATE AVAILABILITY IS PREFERRED.
|Job ref no.||CT3120197-01#0007|
An Integrated Brand Management Company specializing in Cosmetics located in Tsim Sha Tsui. With our expanding businesses, you will be working in different brands that we offer, and therefore we are looking for candidates with true affinity and passion for cosmetic products is needed to join us, we would love to hear from you!