- Responsible to follow up orders, maintenance service arrangements and enquiries
- Providing administrative support in preparing document for Sales Team
- Maintain good relationships with existing clients
- Meeting with corporate clients if requested
- Proficient in spoken English & Chinese, Japanese speaking is an advantage
- Good PC skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication skills and outgoing
- 5 days work per week, fixed working hours
- Basic salary, year-end-bonus, public holidays, annual leave etc
- Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience
Interested parties, please apply with full resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3119080-01#5463|