- F. 5 graduate or above, 1-2 yrs clerical and sales supporting experience preferred
- Proficient in Ms Office and Chinese word processing
- Good in written and spoken English & Mandarin
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Experience in SAP system
- Self-initiated and able to work independently
- Immediate available preferred
Interested parties, please send your resume by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116128-01#1086|
Klüber Lubrication is a full subsidiary of Freudenberg Chemical Specialties, one of the world leading manufacturers of specialty lubricants. With more than 80 years of experience, sample expertise in the industry, numerous certifications, some 150 research and development engineers and other technical specialists as well as high-performance testing facilities, we are one of the leading specialty lubricants suppliers worldwide. With Headquartered in Munich, Germany and over 2,040 employees at Klüber Lubrication worldwide serve our customers in more than 30 countries.
Due to continuing business growth in the region, we are inviting high caliber individual to join our team.