- Degree / Diploma holder in Hospitality Management or Business Administration Studies
- With 1-2 years relevant experience in hotel Sales & Marketing, Front Office or Reservations
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Chinese Word Processing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, Proficiency in Putonghua is an advantage
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Attentive to details, independent and able to work under pressure
- Provide coordinator and administrative service to the Sales & Marketing department to assist hotel revenue generation.
- Answer guest enquiries, by phone, fax, or email
- Prepare proposal & contracts for the managers
Please state clearly your position of interest and apply in confidence with your resume stating your current and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Rambler Garden Hotel, No.1 Tsing Yi Road, Tsing Yi, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of your application for relevant/similar post(s) within Harbour Plaza Hotels & Resorts. Applicants not hearing from us within 8 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise when no longer required.
A member of Harbour Plaza Hotels and Resorts
|Job ref no.||CT3119603-01#0038|