With a small team of smart people who like working hard and have fun too, we released the most disruptive enterprise management software in the world: Odoo. Fully open source, full-featured with apps like Accounting, HR, CRM, Manufacturing, and 4,000 more. Its online offer is 3 times more affordable than traditional competitors like SAP and Microsoft.
Start a career with us. We offer you an extraordinary chance to learn and grow. Be involved with a very exciting product and a great team behind it.
As a Sales Consultant, you will be in charge of the full sales cycle without prospecting new customers. You'll be pitching the Odoo Management Software to SMEs who are unsatisfied with their current tools. First, you'll analyze their business needs. After an in-depth qualification of the business requirements, you'll provide the customer with a tailor made demonstration of the software. After this advising phase comes the sales stage: negotiation and closing. Everyday you'll be in contact with different companies from different sectors. You'll learn a lot about how companies over a wide range of different industries operate. Your daily tasks are mainly done from our office in Sai Ying Pun.
- In charge of the full sales cycle (new customers)
- Qualifying potential clients, understanding the clients business needs
- Pitching the Management Software to SMEs
- Providing clients with a tailor made demonstration of the software
- Negotiating with customers and closing sales
- Engaging with different companies from different sectors
- Bachelor degree, or higher
- Strong software and new technology awareness
- Bilingual (English + an APAC language)
- Excellent communication skill, you like to negotiate and to achieve targets.
- Hunter attitude
NICE TO HAVES
- Languages: Vietnamese, Tagalog, Nepali, Mongolian etc.
- Immediate Availability
- 1 - 3 years relevant experience
- You are able to work in a fast-paced start-up environment with a hands-on attitude
- You are open-minded and can react to change with agility
- You are a quick and autonomous learner
- You have an entrepreneur mindset and are not afraid to take appropriate initiatives
- Willing to contribute to great company culture
What's great in the job?
- No cold calling, you'll get leads on a daily basis, allowing you to focus on value creation.
- You sell management software to directors of SMBs: interesting projects and people
- Learn a lot about different countries and different business sectors
- Interesting, evolving product with a large application scope: CRM, Accounting, E-commerce, Inventory, HR, Project Management etc.
- Full control over the sales cycle. You'll be in direct contact with the customer from initial contact to closing.
- High commissions for good performers
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.