- Follow up orders, enquiries & maintenance service, provide quality customer service
- Maintain good relationships with existing client & explore new business opportunity
- Other duties as assigned/required
- Proficient in written and spoken English & Chinese, Japanese Speaking is an advantage
- Good PC skills in MS Excel, Outlook and Chinese Word Processing
- Good communication skills and outgoing
- 5 days work per week, fixed working hours
- Basic salary, year-end-bonus, public holidays, annual leave etc
Interested parties please send your full resume (MS Word document), including expected salary and contact number by clicking Apply Now to submit your application.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3117490-01#4866|